ADI 2017 Kyoto

32nd International Conference of Alzheimer's Disease International

Kyoto, Japan

My second time presenting at this conference, always an amazing energy and buzz, which is so inspiring. Brilliant to have my son with me and to see him equally inspired 😃

Learning loads and meeting amazing and inspiring people, and the conference lunches are one of the best I have had yet. Bit of course learning about culture at the same time! So busy... accidentally said to my son "I really need a holiday" the look on his face 😂😂

I wondered if work you mind if I just kept travelling - clearly researching/writing while I went...














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Alzheimer's Disease International Conference 2018 - first day

STTI Congress, Melbourne

Wellington and the South Island, New Zealand